We have a full assembly service available on all products that we supply. Our experienced, fully insured staff will dismantle and remove any old items that need replacing, and install your new furniture for you, leaving your room clean and tidy.
What you should do:
* Please let us know at the time of ordering if you wish to use our assembly service – we may not be able to help if you ask the drivers when they arrive.
* Ensure that you or your agent specifies in which room the furniture is required, and where in the room you want it to be assembled.
* Before the arranged delivery time, please ensure that access to your room is clear, and that there is sufficient space to assemble the goods you ordered.
What we will do:
* We will take away your old furniture and dispose of it responsibly and ethically.
* We will disassemble your old furniture (if necessary) before removing it. We cannot guarantee that such items will remain serviceable.
* We will unpack and assemble your new furniture, and tidy up after ourselves.
Home assembly FAQs:
What if a part is missing?
* Sometimes flatpack furniture is delivered to us incomplete. If this happens we will either replace the missing part(s) from our stock of components, or arrange for our supplier to forward it to us. If this means that we are unable to complete the assembly, we will store any partially assembled components as securely as possible in the room, and make arrangements to return.
What if there is no space to assemble an item?
* If access is dangerous, or there is not enough room to work, another delivery time will be arranged. If circumstances allow, we may help to clear some space under the supervision of you or your agent; this may be chargeable.
Can you move this sofa to another room while you are here?
* No, probably not. We will only move things in order to facilitate the delivery or assembly of the goods we are delivering